Membership in Swiss Gold Global1. Swiss Gold Global provides a range of services to subscribing Members. These services are contingent on timely payment of the monthly subscription. The subscription is automatically debited monthly or annually from the Member’s chosen payment method.
Note: The membership subcription may be stopped at any time.
This does not include crypto currency mining hashpower contracts.
2. Swiss Gold Global should not be construed as offering Financial Advice or any Guarantee of Monetary return.
4. Services provided to Members include the following but not limited to;
a. Educational & Personal Development Coaching Programs by World Renowned Trainers
b. Swiss Gold and Silver program enabling Members to purchase through New Golden Life DMCC a Dubai United Arab Emirates licensed company, swiss produced & certified pure gold and silver ingots or Biblical collectibles.
c. Cryptographic currency mining contracts provided by 3rd party company Guaroo Ltd, a Hong Kong registered company and subsiduary to Genesis – Mining, a limited company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong and having its registered office at Chinachem Century Tower, 31/F, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. These contracts are contingent to the Terms and Conditions of Genesis – Mining and not New Golden Life DMCC or Royal Golden Enterprise GmbH trading as Swiss Gold Global. Cryptocurrency mining contracts once purchased are NOT refundable nor transferable.
Note that is is possible due to the high demand that our crypto currency mining supplier/s from time to time have exhausted all available Bitcoin and specific Altcoin Mining hashpower contracts causing the disruption to supply. This may cause certain crypto mining computation contracts to be removed for sale or be placed in a Pre – Sale mode in accordance with the terms and conditions of the mining provider.
In the case that we are unable to fulfull your crypto currency mining order you have two options:
1. Request an immediate refund, and the refund will be 100% of the net USD funds received*
2. Maintain your funds in your Member eWallet until such time as the relevant hashpower becomes available.
Note, that you may request a refund at any time.
*Net funds received are the funds that have been deposited for the purpose of purchasing crypto currency mining package. At no time is Swiss Gold Global or associated companies or Directors, employees accept responsibility or liability for any international transaction fees that may be applied or cross currency exchange rates.
d. Genesis- Mining Terms: What does “Open-Ended” contract mean? The specific duration of an Open-Ended contract is variable and determined by three factors:
The mining difficulty, the Bitcoin vs USD exchange rates and the maintenance fee (This includes all electricity, cooling, development and servicing costs).
We cannot control the first two factors which are unpredictable, but we do always deploy the latest mining technology, and do our best to keep it running at their maximum capability for you.
In the event of a contract becoming unprofitable (i.e. the payout can’t cover the maintenance fee), the resulting daily payout will be zero.
After that, the contract will continue to mine for 60 days. This means that we will take care of the maintenance fee in the hope that your contract becomes profitable again. This may happen if the mining network difficulty decreases and/or Bitcoin price increases.
If the Genesis – Mining computation contract is no longer viable in this period it will be terminated because the mining machines are consuming resources (electricity, cooling, hosting, servicing, etc.) which cannot be paid with their generated payouts. As a market leader Genesis - Mining Ltd over the past two years have been able to reduce their maintenance fees by 20%. Example BTC maintenance fee as provided in the Genesis – Mining terms and conditions is US$0.28 per TH/s
e. By accepting these terms I understand the risk associated with buying crypto currency Mining computation power and have made a conscious decision to Mine Bitcoin in accordance to these terms. I also understand my other option is purchase Bitcoin or other altcoins outright through a licensed exchange. (Note: New Golden Life DMCC nor Royal Golden Enterprise GmbH sell or store Bitcoin or any altcoins on behalf of our Members)
f. We do not promise or guarantee any given results as this will vary depending upon the crypto currency pricing, difficulty rate, demand and supply, operational costs such as Electricity, Cooling, Maintenance and Hosting Services.
5. It is a requirement of all participating Members including Free Account holders to be "KYC" (Know Your Customer) compliance approved prior to purchasing any Swiss Gold Global products and or services. You are required to submit the following:
a. ONE government-issued identity document with your photograph. This can be a driver's license, national ID card, passport or military ID.
You will be required to follow these steps:
1. Complete the Form A as provided in platform.
2. You will receive an email with your completed document attached.
3. Open the email, and then print, sign and scan this document.
4. ALSO scan a government-issued identity document.
5. Upload your scanned documents: you will receive an email showing you how to do this.
All information provided such as name and address, is EXACTLY THE SAME as the information on your government-issued identity.
6. Swiss Gold Global provides Members a buy back option at the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) Sell Price
7. Members may have their grams of gold or silver converted to small ingots and Biblical collectibles displayed in the Swiss Gold Global catalog. A product conversion fee is charged for this service. The product conversion fee for each product is shown in the catalog and will vary depending upon weight, precious metal type and design.
8. The pricing of all precious metals transactions, whether the Member is purchasing or selling back, is based on the next days' LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) buy or sell price at the time of the transaction order been processed by New Golden Life DMCC company..
9. All proceeds of sell-back transactions or other moneys forwarded to a Member will only be paid to the Member’s account as per the Membership compliance Know Your Customer "KYC" approved account or bank details. No funds will be paid to a third party account holder.
10. Services to Members include access to the Real Wealth Revolution Coaching Program.
11. Members may cancel their subscription to Swiss Gold Global at any time. Cancelation may be executed by the following methods:
- Using the Cancellation function on the Member’s online account page
- Sending a secure message to firstname.lastname@example.org including the Member's full name and account number
12. Inactive Members will continue to have online access to their Swiss Gold Global account but from time to time it may become deactivated. In the case of deactivation please notify Member Services to reactivate your account so login will again be possible.
13. Members who hold precious metal products in New Golden Life DMCC allocated Loomis International storage account and upon the cancellation or non-payment of the Swiss Gold Global Membership subscription will be deducted storage & service fees from your Member account with an annual fee of 0.17% of holding value with a minimum monthly fee of $7 per month. The usage of a Storage Vault is charged at the minimum fee within the monthly subscription which covers the storage of all products up to a total value limit. Note the $ value of the fee will vary depending upon the market value of the precious metals at the time of billing cycle. The fee will be charged from the second month of Inactive Membership. Accumulated storage fees will be added to the cost of shipment, or deducted from the proceeds of selling back stored products. The storage fee is charged to Inactive Members and Free Member Account holders only, and NOT to active Members.
14. Free account holders and Inactive Members will have reduced programs and may incur fees in accordance with gold and silver storage and or sell back.
15. The Swiss Gold Global Free Member Account is a free option that enables people to easily and efficiently buy gold and silver collectible products. The Services and Products that a Free Account holder receives differs from that of an Affiliate Member of Swiss Gold Global.
The holder Free Member Account and or Inactive Member Account are subject to:
1. Not receiving Swiss Gold Global - Real Wealth Revolution Coaching programs and monthly webcasts.
2. Sell back orders will incur a minimum treasury and process fee of 2.97% or a minimum charge of $30.00.
3. Storage fees are charged at an annual fee of 0.17% of holding value with a minimum monthly fee of $7 per month.
A Swiss Gold Global Free Account holder may at any time upgrade to a Swiss Gold Global Affiliate Member and receive the benefits that Membership offer. In the case that a person has been the holder of Free Account and has a gold and silver holding they will be required to be an active Member for a consecutive period of 6 months before the benefit of sell back will be in accordance with the provision as detailed for an Active Member.
16. Swiss Gold Global reserves the right to add to, reduce or change the services provided and the subscription cost of Membership at any time. Members will be notified prior to any such changes, and may choose at that time to continue or cancel their Membership.
Changes to these TermsWe reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting revised terms on the site. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these terms and conditions.
Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms or other policies means you accept the changes.